If you have this disease, please follow your doctor's complete medical plan. You must consult the attending doctor before using the multidisciplinary rehabilitation plan. If your attending doctor does not recommend you to join the supplement conditioning combination, please do not use it. If you need to seek second opinion from other doctors, you can contact our online "Doctors Without Borders", or another professional doctor in your own city.
Although many diseases have now been eradicated, certain diseases still persist whilst others emerge. For example, current estimates suggest that one to two million people die from malaria annually (Crompton, 1999; Sachs & Malaney, 2002) and the same number of people died in 2008 due to diseases associated with AIDS (World Health Organization [WHO], 2010). Furthermore, the aforementioned examples are based on lethal diseases, but many non-lethal infectious diseases are harmful to humans and can negatively inﬂ uence their reproductive success. Consider, for example, lymphatic ﬁ lariasis, a serious parasitic disease caused by roundworms (mainly Wuchereria bancrofti, which accounts for 90% of infections, and to a lesser degree Brugia malayi and Brugia timori, which account for the remaining 10% of infections) spread by mosquitoes – vectors of the disease. Melrose (2002) reported that about 120 million people, primarily in Africa, South America and certain other subtropical areas (see Michael, Bundy, & Grenfell, 1996), are infected are infected. Although not all infected people suffer any obvious effects from these worms (Grove, 1983), if expressed, infected individuals have enormously enlarged limbs, scrotum or other body parts. These people are shunned and avoided by the wider community (Badaki, 2010). Note that ﬁ lariasis cannot be transmitted from human to human by physical contact like tuberculosis or inﬂ uenza. Thus, it can be argued that although certain parasites, including those that have a closer relationship with humans (also called “perfect parasites”, cf. Kaplan, 2010), are not lethal, they could affect human reproductive success and, as a result, they could also inﬂ uence the human mind. Two additional pieces of evidence are valid in this argument: ﬁ rstly, it is suspected that those parasites now considered as “perfect parasites” (e.g., tapeworms Taenia saginata, Taenia solium) are relatively less harmful to humans, because killing their ﬁ nal host is maladaptive due to the restriction of their own ﬁ tness (Kaplan, 2010). This, however, suggests that the initial contact of a particular parasite with our ancestors could have serious health consequences that would perhaps account for the negative perception of relatively non-harmful parasites such as tapeworms (Taenia spp.) or roundworms (Ascaris lumbricoides) (Curtis, Aunger, & Rabie, 2004; Prokop & Fančovičová, 2010; Prokop, Usak, & Fančovičová, 2010b). Secondly, “perfect parasites” are considered less harmful to humans, particularly in our current environment, where food availability is high, but the situation in industrialised countries with low resources is different. For example, ascariasis, caused by the roundworm A. lumbricoides, is one of most common parasitic diseases in the world. Overall, about 25% of the human population is infected (Berger & Marr, 2006), but the rates of infection in poor areas of Africa are close to 100% (Berger & Marr, 2006; Kaplan, 2010). Although infected individuals could remain asymptomatic, heavy worm infestation, associated with nutritional deﬁ ciency and obstruction of the bowels, is sometimes fatal (Kaplan, 2010; Baird, Mistrey, Pimsler, & Connor, 1986).
However, these examples illustrate the fact that parasites are ubiquitous and most probably had non-trivial effects on our evolutionary history.
Multidisciplinary research and rehabilitation program for Parasites
Please follow the doctor's advice for drugs and other medical plans
Please follow the guidance of nutritionist
For sports or psychological counseling, please refer to the experts' suggestions
In order to avoid misdiagnosis and missed diagnosis, please upload the professional diagnosis report of the hospital in the latest month. If it is confirmed to be this disease, you can participate in the .#
Products are not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.