Dr. Li Sheng Ping, Vice President of Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center
Dr. Li Shengping, male, chief physician, Professor, vice president, deputy director of the center, doctoral supervisor, is good at the diagnosis and treatment of hepatobiliary tumors and surgical intervention, especially the treatment of biliary and pancreatic tumors. Born in 1963 in Xiangyin County, Hunan Province. Since September 2010, he has been deputy director and vice president of cancer prevention and treatment center of Sun Yat sen University.
Languages: English, Putonghua
- He graduated from the medical department of Medical College of Hunan Nanhua University in 1986.
- In 1998, he received a doctor's degree in surgery from Sun Yat Sen Medical University.
- He joined the Communist Party of China in July 1996.
- In 1994, he was a visiting scholar at the center of minimally invasive surgery, School of medicine, University of Southern California,
- From 2001 to 2003, he was engaged in postdoctoral research in cancer center of University of Michigan and visiting scholar in liver transplantation center of University of Pittsburgh. The main direction of postdoctoral research is the construction of chimeric T lymphocyte receptor and its anti-tumor effect; tumor suicide gene therapy.
- From 2004 to now: worked in Tumor Hospital Affiliated to Sun Yat sen University,
- Since 2009: Assistant to the president and vice president of the Cancer Hospital Affiliated to Sun Yat sen University. He is a member of bile duct tumor Committee of China Anti Cancer Association, vice chairman of pancreatic cancer committee of Guangdong anti cancer association, member of Standing Committee of bile duct and pancreatic cancer committee of Guangdong liver disease association, member of Liver Cancer Committee of Guangdong anti cancer association, member of China Cancer Biotherapy Association, member of American Cancer Research Association (AACR), responsible editor of cancer, member of Chinese experimental surgery Editor of the magazine. He has been engaged in clinical diagnosis, treatment and experimental research of liver, gallbladder and pancreas tumors for a long time.
Especially for hilar cholangiocarcinoma radical resection, gallbladder cancer radical resection, pancreatic head cancer radical resection, huge liver cancer surgery, special part of liver cancer surgery, intraoperative B-ultrasound-guided precise liver cancer resection and comprehensive treatment of the above tumor has rich clinical experience. Presided over the general projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China, the sub topics of national "Ninth Five Year Plan" and "Eleventh Five Year Plan" liver cancer science and technology research projects, Guangdong Provincial Natural Science Foundation projects, Guangdong Provincial Key Science and technology research projects, returned students fund projects, etc.
- AACR inglenook vineyards scholar in training award
- Second prize of natural science and technology progress in Chinese Universities
- The third prize of Chinese medical science and technology award
- Second prize of science and technology progress of Guangdong Province.
More than 60 scientific research papers have been published, including cancer research, cancer gene therapy, Journal of Hepatology, molecular therapy, Journal of Gastroenterology, etc. Assist the director of the center in the management of finance, infrastructure, equipment, material supply, fire and security, family planning, radiation protection, etc.; in charge of the general affairs department.