The deposition of calcium and phosphorous salts in the soft tissues can be classified into three categories: metastatic calcification, dystrophic calcification, and calcinosis. Metastatic calcification occurs when the calcium-phosphorous levels are elevated. The calcifications involve normal tissues. Associated disease include hyperparathyroidism, neoplasms, milk-alkali syndrome, hypervitaminosis D, and tumoral calcinosis. Dystrophic calcification occurs in the presence of normal metabolism in damaged or devitalized tissues. Disorders included in this classification are: Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, pseudoxanthoma elasticum, arteriosclerosis obliterans, venous calcifications, crystal deposition disorders, and calcification resulting from neurologic disorders. Calcinosis is also found in persons with normal metabolism. It occurs most often in subcutaneous tissues, skin, and related connective tissues. Associated disorders include: calcinosis universalis, calcinosis circumscripta, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Calcification of human articular knee cartilage is primarily an effect of aging rather than osteoarthritis. Cartilage calcification is associated with knee osteoarthritis (OA). A study by Mitsuyama et al., however, suggests that calcification is primarily a consequence of aging rather than OA.The authors suggest that calcification is a consequence of age-related changes in cartilage composition (e.g. water and proteoglycan content), and might contribute to the progression of OA.
Scientiist Home calcification cream / 60ml / piece
Suitable for attention:
* Pain caused by bone spur (1)
* Stiffness caused by calcification and inelasticity of tendon, ligament, fascia and hoof (2)
* Pain caused by degenerative strain of joint muscles (3)
* Muscle soreness after exercise (3)
* Minor sprains and bruises (3)
* Pay attention to calcification of cardiac artery (apply under left arm near armpit) (4) (5)
* Pay attention to varicose veins (apply where necessary) (5)
The process may:
* It can relieve the pain quickly, about half an hour
* Every day you should feel the progress, X-ray and MRI should be the standard
* This product is for external application. It can't replace medicine
* Use with caution for pregnant women and infants
* If you feel uncomfortable during use, please stop using it immediately
* Other health problems must be treated according to the doctor's instructions
* There is no encouraging phenomenon in the trial for 2 weeks. Please stop using it. It is recommended to continue to seek medical treatment
* The course of treatment is about 2-6 months. Depending on the optimization, it can be stopped after optimization
* Shake well before use
* Apply to the uncomfortable position, 4 to 6 times a day
* Some ingredients of this cream are sand like and can be dissolved by rubbing lightly for a few seconds. Add a few drops of water after 3 minutes for more comprehensive absorption
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes, accidental contact can be rinsed with water
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
If the discomfort lasts for more than seven days, it is recommended to stop using and seek professional diagnosis.
Eat less fried and baked food, have more rest and drink more water.
Storage method: Please store in a cool and dry place
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.